Optimal assessment & treatment of Patellofemoral Pain:
Expanding the need for a tailored approach
Patellofemoral pain is the most common type of anterior knee pain that you will see in your clinic.
It affects many patient groups and presents in several different ways.
We have spent the last 10 years researching and treating patellofemoral pain. Our workshop focuses on how to perform an expert assessment & develop a tailored treatment plan. We will show you how we identify specific patient drivers using tools that can be easily adopted into your clinical practice.
There is so much more to patellofemoral pain than VMO exercises and patellar taping and there is no place for a one-size-fits-all approach.
Our workshop will provide you with a superior ability assess and treat patients with this challenging knee condition.
- What patellofemoral pain is (and what it isn’t)
- Why patellofemoral pain starts & persists
- Assessment of the anterior knee
- Exercise prescription for PFP rehabilitation
- Adjuncts (foot orthoses & taping techniques)
- Running/movement re-training
- Education and load management
- Question & answer session with clinical reasoning scenarios
We can deliver our workshop in five different ways:
Two days face-to-face (mixed theory and practical)
One day face-to-face (mixed theory and practical)
A mix of pre-recorded lectures (theory) and face-to-face (practical)
4. Fully online (a mix of pre-recorded lectures and an online workshop)
5. A specific teaching session tailored to your needs (e.g., a department CPD)
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
"Your content is concise, informative and well presented.
I learned more about PFP in 90 minutes than I did in my three years at university or during most of my band 5 outpation rotation."